A Rewarding Career Awaits You at TransitLink
At TransitLink, we understand there is more to life than work. Our employees are provided with the opportunities to grow their careers professionally and, at the same time, learn and develop other aspects of themselves to fully realise their potential. This is our commitment to them.
Here are the six Core Values that build the foundation of our workplace culture and daily interactions with our colleagues, customers and other stakeholders:
We are honest in our dealings with stakeholders, customers and colleagues. We are fair in our approach. We are transparent and accountable for our actions.
We take ownership in meeting the needs of our colleagues and customers. We develop systems and processes with the customers’ needs in mind. We treat every customer with respect.
We go the extra mile to exceed our customers’ expectations. We build our competencies through continuous learning. We ensure the highest quality in everything we do.
We are proactive in creating new ideas to challenge the status quo. We are open to diverse views and explore new ideas for continuous improvement.
We treat each other with respect. We co-operate and collaborate with each other. We are open in sharing our knowledge and imparting skills.
We bond as a family at work and play. We value work-life balance.
If you are a confident and self-motivated individual who has a passion for excellence and are committed to making a positive difference in everything you do, we would love for you to join our family. We have a wide array of job opportunities and if you are keen on any of them, please send in your application via the 'Apply' button.
A rewarding career at TransitLink awaits you.
- Responsible for planning and implementing the execution of preventive and corrective programs within schedule in compliance to regulatory standards and requirements.
- Perform troubleshooting/ faut diagnosis/ failure analysis to determine cause of failure for equipment.
- Development of Standard Operating procedures (SOP) and Work Instructions (WI) to technicians to develop their competence.
- Develop and perform Risk Assessments to evaluate mitigation measures for all maintenance activities.
- Establish and maintain proper document system to achieve all jobs internally for sharing and audit purposes.
- Assist in identification, planning and reviewing of necessary training needs for mentoring and coaching of maintenance staffs.
- Preparation and write maintenance and spares consumption report.
- Perform other duties as instructed by Management.
- Degree in Engineering or related discipline
- 2–3 years of relevant work experience
- Ability to relate work with different stakeholders
- Proficiency in Excel, Words and Powerpoint
- Able to think and work independently and as a team member in a challenging environment
- Technical specialist for Ticket Service Provider, providing support to O&M Team in ensuring Ticketing Machines maintain a high level of availability, reliability and performance.
- Manage, monitor and track asset performance, life cycle of new and existing systems and infrastructure. A Senior Systems Engineer will oversee more systems or infrastructure.
- Develop and maintain Asset Information Systems such as its Asset Register, SOP and Maintenance Records are updated accordingly into Maintenance Management System (MMS) software. Function as a System Admin and provides technical advice to users of MMS software.
- Coordinate and work with O&M Team and Fault Coordination Centre (FCC) Team in
- monitoring systems and infrastructure availability,
- conducting root cause analysis and propose solutions to improve availability, reliability and performance
- Monitor and test application performance for potential issues and bottlenecks, identify possible solutions and work with relevant stakeholders such as O&M Team and IT developers (Transit Link IT and LTA) to implement those fixes.
- Supports Ticket Service Provider in all related issues (inclusive of IT) relating to Ticketing Machines and Monitoring Control Workstation (MCW) such as Security, Data backup and Redundancy Strategies.
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems with internal (Transit Link and Ticket Service Provider) and external (LTA) stakeholders such as:
- taking lead as coordinator to ensure relevant stakeholders attend LTA’s Requirements Generation Meeting, User Acceptance Test and Review
- Coordinate with FCC Team in the deployment of correct parameters to Production Ticketing Machines
- Provide Second Line and Third Line Maintenance Support to O&M Team in ensuring a high level of availability, reliability and performance is achieved.
- Supports O&M team to perform Asset Integrity Assessments and capture asset conditions
- Perform any other duties as instructed by Management
- Degree in Engineering with knowledge in systems architecture and programming
- 1 – 3 years of relevant working experience in an O&M industry or Fare Systems industry is required
- Hands on experience on Data Analytics, Visualization and Dashboard
- Able to work independently and in a team in a challenging environment
- Investigate applications received through Ticket Offices/CROs, AVM+, Online and CRC
- Authorize refund for all Claims before collection date
- Investigate cases pertaining to refund matters received from CCD and Operators
- Inform customers in cases of invalid claim/difference in claim amount before the collection date.
- Investigate refund disagreements raised by customers
- Attend to enquiries from NETS/Ezlink pertaining to revaluation of Cepas cards.
- Attend to operators request for reports and enquiries on claims/cards
- Ensure that DRs are processed accordingly (cheque refund)
- Supervision of Operations Clerk: Supervise all job functions performed by OC, Refund,
- Ensure that assign tasks are carried out according to prescribed procedures and completed on time
- Monitor staff performance and provide guidance where necessary
- Good in numbers, preferably has number based experience (i.e. Accounts receivable experience)
- Confident to do callbacks in case need to call customers and explain why claims are rejected
- Attend to inbound calls
- Attend to call-back requests from customers
- Ensure follow-up on escalated cases
- Filing of claims for customer (i.e over-deduction/failure to exit/double deduction)
- Concession-related matters (i.e lost of card/replacement procedure/extension issues/application issues)
- Perform simple investigation for cases
- Attend to emails enquiry when necessary
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by Team Leaders or Supervisors
- Prior working experience in call centre will be advantageous
- Prior customer service experience is required
- A team player with good interpersonal and communications skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Sale of CEPAS cards and allied products at ticket or concession card replacement offices located at various MRT stations or bus interchanges
- Minimum GCE ‘N’ or ‘O’ Level
- Customer service mindset
- Good communication skills and pleasant disposition
- Willing to perform shift work
- Design, maintain and enhance existing and new software systems to support business requirements
- Liaising with end-users, stakeholders to define user requirement and design specifications
- Exploring and enhancing application in new and emerging technologies
- Conducting system testing to ensure applications conform to user requirements
- Reviewing software design architecture and updating technical documents
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in Web based application design, development and testing using Microsoft Visual Studio platform.
- Experience in object-oriented analysis and design, SDLC, Team Foundation Server
- Experience in software development using C#, WPF & WCF, Web Service, Database Design & SQL Scripting with MS SQL
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Provide 1st level of support to users of equipment.
- Monitor, investigate and rectify transit system equipment related faults and carry out corrective actions.
- Carry out preventive maintenance and hardware modification of transit system equipment.
- Install software updates on transit system equipment to meet new operational requirements.
- Install cabling for network routers and switches.
- Replace faulty lighting at transit service centres.
- Nitec in Electronics/Electro-Mechatronics Engineering or related field
- Physically fit to carry equipment load (less than 5kg)
- Possess good teamwork and communication skills.
- Able to identify and prioritize tasks on hand and resolve them quickly and completely.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Class 3 driving license.