View your travel transaction history, perform travel card-related services and plan your public transport journey. These are just some of the features of the TL SimplyGo app, which won the Singapore Business Review Technology Excellence Award for its innovativeness.
The TL SimplyGo app was launched in conjunction with the SimplyGo initiative, a partnership between the Land Transport Authority and TransitLink. The initiative allows you to make contactless fare payments on buses and trains with your bank cards (Mastercard, Visa and NETS 2.0). Additionally, register for a TL SimplyGo account on the mobile app to keep track of your contactless payment transactions on public transport anytime, anywhere.
You can also sign up for an account on the TransitLink SimplyGo Portal. More information on the SimplyGo initiative is available on the Portal too.
Scan the respective QR codes to download the app now!
Enjoy the following services with the TL SimplyGo app:
Concession/Stored Value Travel Card-Related Services
- Apply for a new concession card.
- Apply to replace a lost concession card.
- Find out if your lost concession card has been found.
- Apply to convert your card to another one that you are eligible for.
- Redeem electronic travel vouchers to your stored value travel card.
- Submit a travel claim.
SimplyGo Initiative-Related Services
- Add Mastercard, Visa and NETS 2.0 contactless cards and stored value travel cards to your SimplyGo account.
- View travel transaction history of blocks of 30 days, up to the last 90 days.
- Receive push notifications for trip fares and claim approvals.
- Trusted Accounts - View the card details including travel transaction history and card balance of other TL SimplyGo account holders (e.g. your child or parent).
- Submit and view your transit claim status.
- Make payment for penalty fees.
- Check for bus routes, fares, estimated travel times and real-time bus arrival timings.
- Find out train fares, estimated travel times and train arrival times using an easy-to-use interactive MRT map.
- Locate bus stops and interchanges near MRT stations.
- Search for train stations, bus stops and services along specific roads or near places of interest, government offices, statutory boards, hospitals, medical centres or polyclinics.
- Get information on the locations of TransitLink Ticket Offices, Concession Card Replacement Offices and self-help ticketing devices.